Week Four: Sustaining a Change
1.1 Analyze differences between stated change goals and current change status.
1.2 Assess an organizational change by applying gap analysis to the three organizational systems.
Read Ch. 5, 9 & 12 of Managing Organizational Change.
Read this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings.
Participate in class discussion.
Managing Change Paper Part IV
Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on the sustaining phase of the cycle of change by analyzing the differences between stated change goals and current change status. Add these sides to your previous learning team presentation creating a 21- to 30-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
· Base the presentation on the organization selected for your Managing Change Paper Part I.
· Assess the organizational change by applying gap analysis to the three organizational systems.
· Includespeaker’s notes integrating all of the elements of change discussed.
· Use the cycle of change (preparing, implementing, and sustaining change) as the framework for the presentation.
Learning Organization Paper
· Prepare a 600 to 800-word paper analyzing the characteristics of a learning organization and its applications in a global environment.
· Outline Senge’s five disciplines and their applications.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.